Content plugin for CakePHP 3.x
Content is a free and open source CakePHP 3.x plugin for CMS (Content Management System) solution in Bootstrap style. You can use this plugin individually or in application with Builder enviroment.
Some of the highlights:
- Manage web contents as pages, news, images, attachments.
- Hierarchical content management.
- Additional information about the content using meta information.
- Organize the contents by categories.
- Add taxonomy for all content.
- File management in uploads directory.
The Content plugin using this third-party libraries, managed with aoliverio/builder plugin:
- jQuery UI
- DataTables (Add advanced interaction controls to any HTML table, http://datatables.net)
- Summernote (Simple WYSIWYG editor on Bootstrap, http://summernote.org)
And additional library managed with internal bower_components:
- DatePicker (view on GitHub https://eonasdan.github.io/bootstrap-datetimepicker/)
You can install this plugin into your CakePHP application using composer.
The recommended way to install composer packages is:
composer require aoliverio/content
Load plugin in your application:
bin/cake plugin load -r Content
For new application only
If you want to install the plugin in a new application, you can use the app skeleton with the following command:
composer create-project --prefer-dist aoliverio/content-app [app-name]
After installation, read and edit config/app.php and setup the ‘Datasources’ and any other configuration relevant for your application.
For more informations about installation and configuration options, see the WIKI.
Bugs & Feedback
Copyright (c) 2015 - 2017 Antonio Oliverio and licensed under MIT License.